Thursday, February 25, 2010

Classroom Website

The second assignment that we did was creating the classroom website. This was my favorite thing! I loved making this and i think that it will be such an assest to when i have my own classroom. By having my own classroom website, parents can check it daily for new assignments and homework that their child has due the next day. Not only can parents check this to keep up with what their child is doing, other teachers can get on my website and come up with new ideas for their own classroom. This will improve the students learning because there will be a student page that has new interactive videos for them to watch weekly and websites for them to prepare for the week. This is a way of technology method since its a online website and its more convenient for parents. We would also be "going green" because announcements that i would send home on paper, would just be posted on the website!

No comments:

Post a Comment